What Is PIN?
PIN is a dynamic group of PInnacle users who share dialogue, education, advancement and improvements to the Professional Teledata product lineup through a variety of communications channels including: meetings, seminars publications and social events.
As a PIN member, you're entitled to these key benefits:
- Access to a network of 50+ users of the Professional Teledata Products
- Shared documents, how-to's and system enhancements
- Training and programming assistance
- Strength in numbers for group buying opportunities
- Bulletin Board/Email List Serve
- Wish list and requests for product enhancements and support requests
- And much more!
The 2018 PINetwork Annual Meeting will be held April 22 to April 24, 2018 in Denver, Colorado at the Brown Palace Hotel. Rooms are also available at the Holiday Inn Express, which is connected to the Brown Palace.
Visit the PIN website today for more information!